MySpace Music Page

http://www.myspace.com/branst

Looky here! I've got a MySpace music page. Last spring I decided to freeze hell over by putting up a page with my music on it. I had wanted to put one up for years but always procrastinated. A huge part of why I put it off for so long was because I was scared that it wouldn't be received well. I didn't think anyone would care about it and that it wouldn't matter if I put it up or not. One day, after some persuasion from a friend (more like a dare), I bit the bullet and put it up. I'm glad I did. Who cares if no one cares about it? It's there for the taking. I'm not losing anything by putting my music out there. I can only gain from it. If someone doesn't like what I have to offer, they can find another one of the thousands of MySpace music pages out there that will suit their taste better. I should really learn to stop caring about what others think when it comes to my music. It's something that I love to do and will always love to do as long as I'm breathing.

As far as my song selection on my page goes, it's really not the best or worst of what I have to offer. I wanted to show off all the different sounds that I'm capable of producing. I like it and I hope you will too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home