Oh Demon Valentine!

Nothing like good ol Valentines Day to make a single man like myself feel like a complete loser. I shouldn't even buy into all this Valentines Day crap anyways. Truth be told, I've never had a valentine before. I know it's hard to believe but yes...I, Brian Von Lovinmaker has never experienced the joy of being someones valentine. And before you mention it, those forced valentines from elementary school don't count. Perhaps it's a good thing I haven't been anyones valentine. I don't need to waste my money on buying someone a box of chocolates or humiliate myself by staring into someones eyes while lip synching to James Blunt's "You're Beautiful". Now that I put it that way, it's a blessing in disguise. Ahh...who am I kidding? I'm just bitter. If I had a valentines this year, I'd probably go all out for them. Somewhere in another dimension, the alternate me who can actually get a girl is dressed up as a big heart and is sprinkling Sweethearts candy all over the place.

On a completely different topic, it's freaking cold outside! It's 5 degrees out right now. 5!!! It's colder than a well digger's ass in the Klondike out there!

Well...that's it for today. Talk to you later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home